Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Ernest Rigby CMC

Celebrant in Melbourne

All Celebrations

Changing names after marriage?

It’s totally your choice if either partner decides to change names after marriage. The only proof you need to start the process is your official marriage certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages. I will help you apply for this.

If changing names it’s your responsibility to get all your documents and accounts updated. I recommend Easy Name Change.

They can help you with the 20 or so places you’ll need to notify. They provide ready to send forms, letters and emails plus detailed instructions for all your companies. You can expect to save around 8 hours. If you prefer to notify each organisation yourself then download the free checklist here